As an institute, an important part of our purpose is to build on our collective experience and share that knowledge through teaching. We do this through customizable or fixed BioProcess training programs, customizable videos, and free educational YouTube videos on our own channel.
Customizable BioProcess Training Programs
Our training and development expertise is always current with industry trends and will provide you and your employees with the knowledge they need to understand the science behind the products they use and/or represent. At your place or ours, all of our a-la-carte training programs enable you to customize the training to your company’s unique needs and circumstances.
End Users come to use for Training services including:
- Introduction to New Staff
- Annual Training
- Audit Response/ Corrective And Preventive Action (CAPA)
Suppliers come to use for Training services including:
- Sales Meeting Support
- Lunch and Learn
- Staff Training
Our training workshops are for clients who need specific training on a variety of bioprocess topics and include:
- NAVIGATING THE WORLD OF SINGLE-USE TECHNOLOGIES, a full-day, comprehensive exploration of this critical aspect of pharmaceutical production (including both classroom and hands-on time),
- INTRODUCTION TO BIOPHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURING, a one- or two-day workshop exploring the fundamentals of pharmaceutical production, and
- MAKING THE CONNECTION, a step-by-step half-day course explaining the importance of implementing Best Practices and Recommendations when making and replacing components in a process line.
All of our courses can be customized or built from scratch to your company’s specifications (e.g., Rouge Awareness and Mitigation, or Diaphragm Valve Assembly, Installation, and Troubleshooting).
Free BioProcess Training Videos
We also create free training videos to help educate those in the field of bioprocessing with short, hands-on demonstrations, helpful reminders, and informed recommendations. CLICK HERE to visit BPI’s YouTube channel.
The BioProcess Institute will help you navigate the bioprocessing world with the goal of helping the entire industry make better, safer drugs.